Coverage Sq. ft.
200 Min. - 400 Max
SASE GrindAid is a water based, pretreatment, rapid surface preparation agent used for the initial cut on hard, dense concrete and also helps with exposing large aggregate faster than dry only or standard wet methods. GrindAid also helps by dramatically increasing the productivity of lower-grit diamond tooling. GrindAid achieves this by suspending concrete solids away from the surface for diamond tools to achieve maximum efficiency. This then shortens the project time-line, reduces labor costs and extends the life of diamond tooling. GrindAid is also unique in that it can be used in wet and dry grinding methods.
• Speeds up the time spent on initial cut on hard, dense concrete
• Helps with exposing large aggregate faster than dry only or standard wet methods
• Maximizes efficiency, increases productivity and extends the life of diamond tooling
• Reduces labor costs
• Shortens the project time-line
• Unique DRY method avoiding the hassle of dealing with slurry